Wednesday, August 3, 2011

in case you were wondering.

Qe are alive and well! We now live in the great state of IOWA! I have been avoiding blogging because my camera/computer connector is packed away in one of a million boxes and I don't currently have pictures for you of our happenings. BUT, I thought I would give a little shout out to blog land to let you know the progress. So far our experience has been AMAZING. We drove all day Friday and Saturday, arrived at my in-laws in Cedar Rapids at about 5pm. We had a great weekend and have now spent the last few days cleaning, shopping, and unpacking boxes. Setting up our apartment has been one of the most fun (and expensive) things I have ever done. We purchased our NEW COUCH which we have been saving for over a year for. It's wonderful. The sad thing is, we won't get it until September 3rd. You can't imagine the patience and delayed gratification I am currently exercising.I"ll post pictures someday...

Anyway, here's to our new adventure in Iowa!

5 comments:

  1. Yea! Can't wait to see it all when it's done!!!!
    Have a great day!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for more pictures! We miss you already. We went to mom's yesterday and Summer walked around asking for her "Tay Tay". :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super jealous of your move home. I miss iowa like crazy, so give it lots of love from zach and i.
    by the way, if you ever need a good hairstylist or anything i can hook you up! the lady that did my hair for my wedding, and everything up to that just moved to a salon in IC. : )
    hope everything is going well, and that you are enjoying it! cant wait to see pictures! have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate delayed gratification, worst thing ever! Good luck in Iowa, what a fun adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! It's real now. I can't wait to hear more about your busy summer and your new school year. You are amazing!
    Tina Hollingshead

    ReplyDelete