Sunday, April 8, 2012

call it perfect.


Can we say beautiful? I'm obsessed with tulips, and Easter, and spring. It's all perfect. So are adorable kids in their Easter outfits. And Easter table settings. And musical numbers that take your breath away. And sweet friends. And skyping with my nieces and nephews. And getting my hair colored blonde. And a clean house. And running in 60 degree weather. And Friday night dates with my husband that involve receiving 2 dozen spring tulips, the driving range, Chinese food, a movie, AND vanilla bean popcorn. Life is perfection.

Happy Easter! What a perfect time of year. I think my most meaningful experiences with my Savior, His atonement, and the resurrection of his perfect body, have happened in the last year. What a blessing it is to have a personal Savior, who lived and died for each of us. How grateful I am to know He has risen and I get to be with Him some day. Cheers to that!

1 comment: