Monday, November 14, 2011

westview drive.

I am currently in Utah for the week. There really isn't a good reason for me to be here other than to hang out with my family and friends. Taylor and I aren't coming to Utah for any upcoming holidays so this worked out! So far my vacation has included:

Hanging out with my brother Chad! (who was also in town)
Cafe Rio & In-n-Out
Getting my hair done :)
Kisses from my nieces and nephews
My old running route
Lots of visits to the Robinson home (big Robinson wedding and Amber was also HOME)

Whitney & Sarah. Abbey & Amber. Chelsea & Kelsey
This picture was taken as Brad and Lindsey Robinson were leaving their wedding reception. Brad's wedding was another great excuse for me to come home. I love these girls/women. We have such a unique relationship and I so appreciate the wonderful people that are the Robinson family. Hooray for Westview Drive.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Westview Drive! So fun that your two families have girls almost the exact same ages!

    ReplyDelete