Monday, November 21, 2011

this place.

Remember this place? It's my school. I got to pay a little visit while in Utah last week and it was bitter sweet. The drive out there was SO weird and full of memories. I wandered around and got to talk to our librarian, the secretaries, teachers, and best of all, I hung out at recess with my kids from last year. I had a little group of my cuties following me around and after many requests, I jumped rope with them like I used to. They were so confused and kept asking if I was moving back to teach them. Ha! I wish. Just kidding, I adore Iowa, I really do. But, I miss my school so much. Mostly I miss the people and the sense of belonging I felt there. I was lucky enough to see some of the parents I was also close to which was a real bonus. Let's not leave out the fact that I got to hang out with my old team!


This lady makes me smile every time I get to see her and talk to her! Anyway, just reminiscing about this place that holds a piece of my heart. Happy Monday!

PS: Hobby Lobby Christmas decorations 50% off!! I went today and spent 40$ to decorate a tree I don't own.... Sad. Guess what I asked to get for my birthday? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment