Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas.

Such an exciting time of year! More than anything I am LOVING not having to go to to work and that Taylor doesn't have to go to school OR study. It's awesome. So far our lovely break has included:
Mission Impossible. Chinese food. Red Lobster. Sugar cookies. Great food. Playing Santa for my MIL from my FIL. Sleeping in. Settlers of Catan. Great food. Puzzles! Family pictures. Walks in the sunshine (yes, in Iowa, in December). Watching TV (we don't have TV @ our apt so it's a luxury). Lots of family. A few tears (a girls first Christmas away, it's kind of sad).
The Christmas season is a special one no matter where you are. I have loved creating new memories in Iowa this year. Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

I'm working on goals for the New Year! (also an exciting time)

No comments:

Post a Comment