Sunday, February 12, 2012

oddly momentous.

I never thought filling a sharps container would be something of a milestone for me. I'll be honest, 8 months ago I don't think I knew what a sharps container was. Anyway, this week I reached the "fill line" of this container, filling it up with lovely little needles. 



















You see, I have been doing this for 6 months now. Not only did I fill the container, but 6 months marks my half way point. 6 more months and I will be done. Anyway, super random, but tought I'd share this "oddly momentous" occasion. Look on the bright side, right?




4 comments:

  1. Oddly momentous but so wonderful that you are half way there! Way to go sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Abbs!! Half way! Thinking about you all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so amazing abs! love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you Abbey! I missed you so much this weekend. We need to see each other ASAP!

    ReplyDelete